Monday, June 11, 2012

New job, new apartment, new everything!

I haven't written anything on this blog in over a month. I have good excuses (started a new job, am at 68 days until our wedding, we got a new apartment that we are trying to make into a home...), but my new goal is to try to post at least once a week.

Here's a sneak peek at our new place...


See that awesome umbrella stand? I found that at one of my favorite antique stores. 

This little buffet (that my incredibly manly fiancé put together last night because he is THE BEST) will eventually hold all our crystal stemware. I replaced the original knobs with some I found at Anthropologie.


Love.


Here is our cute little coffee corner.



An easy way to display your cupcake liners and decorating sets...


And last but not least, here is something I can't stop making and then eating all of it by myself.

Garden fresh Caprese Salad

Those delicious tomatoes are from my parent's garden
The basil is from my little container garden
The balsamic is the reduction I made a few weeks back


Hello summer!

Well, that's all for now. Once we get more stuff out of boxes and on the walls I will do a full before and after post on the new place, and a post on my little patio container garden.

Thanks for reading!
-Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment