Monday, August 13, 2012

What I've been up to lately...

Making and eating lots of delicious food...

Quinoa salad

Vegan grilled cheese with a salad

Homemade salsa

Salsa

Making fig preserves






Fig preserves

I've also been working on wedding decor

And still working on turning our apartment into a home...





We also headed up to Kentucky and got our marriage license...


Hello handsome!

It's been a busy few weeks, and now that we are at 5 days until the wedding, things will only get crazier! This will probably be my last blog post until after the wedding, but I will share lots of pics from all my wedding DIYs and such when I return.

Thanks for reading,

Wendy :)

P.S. Check out this cute baby turtle we found in my Grandparent's backyard...

(Those are not my hands)

Turrrrtle. Ok, bye!



1 comment:

  1. This is Lianna. If you'd like We could exchange Emails to stay in tough more and not just use Pintrest.

    ReplyDelete