Thursday, July 19, 2012

What I've been up to lately...

Things have been pretty crazy around here (I think I say this every post?). Between getting the final details done for the wedding (29 days!),


dealing with some weird health issues, and trying to consolidate and move both Matt's and my stuff into a one bedroom apartment (and not look like an episode of Sanford and Son) has been challenging.
My cooking has also been quite limited as of late due to the fact that I have been on a strict gluten free, dairy free, oil and excess fat free, and caffeine free diet (not by choice). Soo, yeah. I eat a lot of salads, beans, and rice....every day.

But in other fun and happy news- the apartment is slowly, but surely coming together, the wedding is almost here, and the wedding showers (read: PRESENTS) have been plentiful. Seriously though, I have been blessed with such sweet friends and family who have quite literally showered us in gifts!



Imagine that times three! CRAZY!



I LOVE my new pots and pans!


This is the doormat I got for our apartment in honor of Matt. Cute, right?


This is me getting ready for one of the showers. SO FUN!


Okay, there is your picture update from me. :) 

We are getting married in Murray, KY, in my grandparent's back yard. I'm very excited about this. It will be a small, family wedding, which is what I have always wanted. Cool news flash about Murray, KY, not only is Murray State U ALWAYS listed in the top public Universities, but it was also just awarded the friendliest small town in America! So now you know. ;)                       




Oh, also, my car reached (and exceeded) 200,000 miles the other day.

So now you have TMI a full life update from me. 

-Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment